Toradora!: ANIME REVIEW

Guys, it's been so long!
I had so much to do in the last month that I didn't even get the chance to write some new posts. Finally, after more than a month here I am with a new anime review.
I watched this anime in a couple of breaks. I watch 3-4 episodes one day and than after a month I watch 4-5 more etc. The reason why I did that is that I usually have "problems" with non-action anime like this one. They kinda seem boring without all the action fights and stuff. Yet, in the end I have to admit that I really liked it. And now, on this lovely and cold 28th of February, my review on TORADORA!


PLOT and STORY LINE

Oh, High School, what a great time. Considering the fact that I am a senior now, Toradora really made me cry in the end.  It's a slice of life, comedy,  school and romance anime produced by Genco (Sword Art Online, Elfen Lied) scored with a 8,48 on My Anime List. In my opinion, the prefect score for this anime. But what is it now about?
In the beginning you meet our two protagonists: Aisaka Taiga and Takasu Ryuuji. Aisaka is the typical Tsundere character you see in a lot anime everyday. Although looking cute and innocent, she is a very tough person with a short temper. Ryuuji on the other hand, has a facial expression of a delinquent and people usually avoid contact with him, but he is a lovely and caring person that loves simple things in life. After the oh so popular Tiger vs. Dragon incident, they finally meet each other and come up with a pact. They decide to help each other by being the wing-men for each other. And that's where the whole drama and fun starts in a never ending comedy.
Toradora, was for me boring in the beginning and as said in the intro it took me some time to finish it. Still the first half is kinda important for the future development of the whole story. But one thing is for sure. Toradora will make you laugh so much you'll start crying in the end. All the high school drama and Taiga's actions and characteristics alone are so hilarious and really cheer you up. Seriously, after watching a couple of episodes you automatically feel a lot better. After One Punch-Man, this is definitely the funniest anime I have watched.
The reason I loved Toradora this much, are mainly the everyday happenings that are actually part of life of every high-school student. All the drama, the fights, the heart breaks, the "problems", the relationships with parents and so on. They are all part of one anime that makes you remember your own good old high school days.
When it comes to romance, I don't want to say too much because it would spoil the whole story and I don't want that. (FIRST RULE of World of Anime Girl: NO SPOILERS!) The thing I can say is that it will be a: "I never expected this to happen" situation. A great but awesome plot twist.
On the whole, Toradora is a cute, interesting romance and school-life story with no plot holes and a smooth story line. I found it interesting, more in the other half but still, it doesn't change the overall impression.

CHARACTERS

Dear makers of Toradora,
Thanks for this truly amazing characters.
Yours Sincerely,
-Anime Girl
Not only were they amazing and unique, they were also so interesting and let's say relatable. You really find a bit of your self in them. Now I don't want to go over every character in this anime but the two main are a must. Ladies first:

AISAKA TAIGA

Guys, I love this girl as a character. She was given the nickname Palmtop Tiger because of her short height and the brutal way she often acts. Still she looks like a cute little doll, as described by Ryuuji. The reason I loved this anime and Taiga alone was because I kinda see my self so much in her. We are both short, still cute, and I do act sometimes like a tsundere. Yet we care about persons close to us but are lazy as hell. Essentially, Taiga gets upset easily and is considerably clumsy. She lives alone in an apartment without her family because her parents are divorced and her father, with whome she has lived so far, has a new wife. After becoming close to Ryuuji she spents most of the time at his house.

RYUUJI TAKASU
I sometimes feel so sorry for this guy. He is such a nice, caring, lovely and smart guy and just because of his eyes everybody thinks he's a delinquent or sth. like that. But he does look creepy. Never mind that, as a result he often looses self-confidence especially when he's in front of the girl he likes. Ryuuji lives alone with his mother. Due to this he has lernt to be self-sufficient  and has no problem with cooking, cleaning and other house chores. He is a very caring person, and often puts someone else in front of him self. He's such a good guy!

ANIMATION and STYLE

The animation of Toradora is quite satisfying and the style is also very good. I just realized how hard it is to fill this review section with words. I mean there is nothing much to talk about. So, that would be it. I guess. Here's a cute pic :D





CONCLUSION

Toradora is an awesome slice of life, teenage, school and romance anime for a lazy Sunday like this one today. It relaxes, it amuses, it makes you laugh. Can't be any better. So if you are bored and don't have anything better to do, gogoanime.tv and start Tordaora today. You won't regret it.

-Your Anime Girl <3



Comments

  1. Long time, no see, Anime Girl. :)
    Nice to have you back. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually wanted to send you the link but I forgot. Nice to be back! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The MADHOUSE Curse: Why is Madhouse Never Making a Second Anime Season?

Kara no Kyoukai: Garden of Sinners: ANIME REVIEW

How to Watch the Fate Series??

Sakura Haruno: Is She Worth the Hate?

Lost Fate/ Grand Order Account? Here Is How You Can Recover It!

Chain Chronicle: Haecceitas no Hikari: ANIME REVIEW

The Shocking Hidden Message in "Spirited Away"

Interviewing Aniblogger Arria from Fujinsei

KonoSuba (Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!): ANIME REVIEW

Gangsta: ANIME REVIEW

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *